Thank you for your interest in the PECHS Girls’ School. To begin with, click here to find out about our mission, core values, history and philosophy of education.
Admission tests and parent interviews are conducted for Years 4 – 8.
In order to determine whether your child is eligible for admissions in the next Academic Year, please refer to the dates below. Parents, please make sure that your daughter was born anytime between January to December in the year corresponding to the Year Level you wish to apply for.
|Year Group||Year of Birth|
There are three steps to be followed.
|1. Registration Form Procedure|
|2. Child’s Admission Test & Parents’ Interview Process|
|3. Admission Forms Procedure|
Documents Required for Admissions
Parents, you are required to submit ALL the following documents at the time of registration:
- A clear valid copy of both parents’ CNIC.
- A copy of the child’s NADRA Birth Certificate.
- Recent Passport-sized photographs as applicable.
– Child’s photograph: Two – Mother’s photograph: One – Father’s photograph: One
- Proof of source of income of father, mother or guardian as applicable.
For example: salary slip from workplace/monthly income on business letterhead.
- One photocopy in colour of the child’s Half-Yearly or Final Examination Result.
Result or the Previous Year’s Report Card
In case the half-yearly examination hasn’t taken place at the time of registration, then you have to submit a report card of the half-yearly examination and final examination of your daughter’s previous class.
The Registration Procedure for Admissions will start in the month of November 2021. Please read the details given below:
Collection of Registration Forms
- Registration Forms will be issued from Monday, November 29, 2021.
- The last day to collect the Registration Form is Tuesday, December 21, 2021.
- Form Collection and Submission timings are 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
Submission of Registration Forms
You must submit the Registration Form within three (3) days of the form issuance along with the required documents mentioned on the registration form.
Child’s Admission Test & Parents’ Interview Process
- Written Admission Test dates for applicants (students) will be given in December 2021 after the Registration Form is submitted.
- List 1 Announcement of Written Admission Test Results & Date for Parents and Students’ Interview will be shared within 10 days of the Admission Test in January 2022.
- List 2 of Selected Candidates for Parents and their interview after the test, will be put up on the school’s website by the last week of April 2022, subject to the availability of seats.
- Students’ Reading & Comprehension Tests and Parents’ Interview will be conducted between January to March 2022. Parents of Selected Candidates will be notified, confirming the date and time for their interview via SMS and Email.
- The Final List of Selected Candidates(after the Reading & Comprehension Tests and Parents’ Interview) will be put up on the school’s website by end of each month once parents’ interviews are conducted.
Important Instructions for Parents
- It is mandatory for both parents and the child to be present at the time of the interview.
- Please note that parents must bring the following Original Documents with them on the day of the interview. This is mandatory. Without the papers, the interview may not take place.
1. Child’s NADRA Birth Certificate
2. CNIC of both parents
Admission Forms Procedure
- Admission Forms will be issued between February to April 2022.
- The List of Selected Candidates will be put up on the website by the end of each month once parents’ interviews are conducted.
- If the child’s name appears on the List parents will need to come and collect the Admission Form from the School.
- Form Collection and Submission timings: 9.00 am – 3.00 pm
- Parents, you will be given six working days (including Saturdays) to collect the Admission Form and submit it along with the Required Documents (see list below) and Fee Pay Order to the Accounts Section of the school.
- Completion of this procedure will confirm your child’s admission.
List of Required Documents
1. School Leaving Certificate
2. Child’s last paid Fee Challan of existing school
3. One COLOURED copy of the child’s:
– Half Yearly Progress Report
– Annual Progress Report
- Parents will not be permitted on campus without prior appointment.
- Parents must wear a face mask at the time of their visit to the school.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Issuance of the Registration Form does not guarantee admission.
- All details and data must be true and accurate. No changes in the date or year of birth, or surname will be made under any circumstances throughout the child’s association with the school, especially at the time of submitting the documents to the Board for Year 9. Please think this through carefully before submitting the child’s NADRA Birth Certificate.
- Parents are reminded not to attempt using any influence or contacts to circumvent the normal admission process. Doing so may result in immediate disqualification of their child from this process.
- Dues paid at the time of Admission are non-refundable.
- We trust that parents will understand that seats are limited and we are unable to offer admissions to all the applicants.
In case you have a query, please contact us:
Phone numbers: 021-34556423 & 021-34559363
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org