Vacancies at the PECHS Girls’ School
Our mission is to develop a learning community that fosters humanity, empathy, moral depth, cultural understanding and critical thinking. We endeavour to do this by creating a safe, caring, vibrant and orderly environment of mutual respect, which is conducive to emotional and mental wellbeing.
We are looking for teachers to take our vision forward. Someone who cares deeply about children and understands how important the school years are in the development of who that child will become … a future citizen for sure, a mother, a politician, a business leader, a member of parliament, the list is endless. You can help shape that future by influencing the way the parents, you and other teachers work with and nurture individuals when they are at their most impressionable age. Many of us are victims of a ‘broken’ education system and want to do something about it … this is your opportunity to make a difference.
- A Librarian to take charge of our ‘Faiz Library’.
- Years 1-10: Computer Studies teachers required for Primary and Secondary Levels.
- Years 1-10: Two experienced teachers for PE (Physical Education) classes; one for the Primary level and the other for the Secondary level.
- Years 4 to 8: An experienced teacher of English Literature and Language.
- Years 6 to 8: An experienced teacher of History and Geography.
How to Apply
Kindly email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Subject Line, don’t forget to include the year level and subject for which you are applying.
We will get back to you within seven working days when we announce vacancies, like we have done now.
– We are looking for qualified, experienced teachers. However, we also hire enthusiastic individuals with a commitment to teaching and learning. We train and educate all our teachers through our continuing professional development programme for in-service teachers.
– All suitable applications are filed for a year for immediate consideration whenever a vacancy arises.