Thank you for your interest in the PECHS Girls’ School. To begin with, click here to find out about our mission, core values, history, and philosophy of education.
There will be no admission tests for Years 1 – 3, only parent interviews will be conducted. This shift in the approach to admissions has been made primarily because we believe that:
- All children can learn.
- Admission tests do not always give schools a true picture of a child’s ability.
- It is the school’s responsibility, with the support of the parents, to provide the right kind of environment and opportunities to help every child learn and reach their potential.
However, we, like all other schools have limited seats and no matter what we do, some of the parents will go away unhappy.
We urge you to think seriously about the school you want your daughter to attend. She will spend the next ten years of her life in school. Finding the right place is a big decision. To facilitate you in making this important decision, we organize an Open House for you so that you can visit prior to applying for admission. We would like you to come and observe our classrooms in action and then we provide you with the opportunity to ask questions, in order to gain further clarity about anything you didn’t understand. This process will help you make an informed decision about admitting your child to our school.
In order to determine whether your child is eligible for admissions in the next Academic Year, please refer to the table below. You must make sure that your daughter was born anytime between January to December in the year corresponding to the Year/Level you wish to apply for.
|Year Group||Year of Birth|
There are three steps to be followed.
|1. Registration Form Procedure|
|2. Parents Interview|
|3. Admission Forms Procedure|
Documents Required for Admissions
Parents, you are required to submit ALL the following documents at the time of registration:
1. A clear valid copy of both parents’ CNIC.
2. A copy of the child’s NADRA Birth Certificate.
3. Recent Passport-sized photographs as applicable.
– Child’s photograph: One – Mother’s photograph: One – Father’s photograph: One
4. Proof of source of income of the father, mother or guardian as applicable.
For example: salary slip from workplace/monthly income on business letterhead.
5. One photocopy in colour of the child’s Half-Yearly or Final Examination Result.
Result or the Previous Year’s Report Card
In case the half-yearly examination hasn’t taken place at the time of registration, then you have to submit a report card of the half-yearly examination and the final examination of your daughter’s previous class.
The Registration Procedure for Admissions will start in the month of November 2021. Please read the details given below:
Contact us in November 2021 for a Time Slot for our Open House
Parents, if you wish to see how we teach and learn at the PECHS Girls’ School, you may attend an Open House session during the given time slot. Your queries, if any, will be addressed after classroom observations. Please note, this is not mandatory. Please also note that this step of the process is for parents who are seeking admission for their children in Year 1 only.
Please call us on 021-34556423 or 021-34556393 to get your time slot to attend the session.
Please note children are strictly not allowed to attend the Open House. Open House will be held in December 2021
Collection of Registration Forms
– Registration Forms will be issued from Monday, November 29, 2021
– The last day to collect the Registration Form is Tuesday, December 21, 2021
– Form Collection and Submission timings are 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
Submission of Registration Forms
You must submit the Registration Form within three (3) days of the form issuance along with the required documents mentioned on the registration form.
Parents’ Interview Process
- List 1 of Shortlisted Candidates for their Parents’ Interview, will be put up on the school’s website on December 31, 2021.
- Interviews will be held between January to March 2022.
- Parents Interview Date and Time will be notified via SMS and Email.
- Children will not be given a test or interviewed. Only parents will be interviewed. It is mandatory for both parents to be present at the time of the interview.
- List 2 of Shortlisted Candidates for their Parents’ Interview, will be put up on the website in the Third week of April/May 2022 subject to the availability of seats.
Admission Forms Procedure
Admission Forms will be issued between February to April 2022.
- The List of Selected Candidates will be put up on the website by the end of each month once parents’ interviews are conducted.
- If the child’s name appears on the List parents will need to come and collect the Admission Form from the School.
- Form Collection and Submission timings: 9.00 am – 3.00 pm
- Parents, you will be given six working days (including Saturdays) to collect the Admission Form and submit it along with the Required Documents (see list below) and Fee Pay Order to the Accounts Section of the school.
- Completion of this procedure will confirm your child’s admission.
List of Required Documents
1. School Leaving Certificate
2. Child’s last paid Fee Challan of existing school
3. One COLOURED copy of the child’s:
– Half Yearly Progress Report
– Annual Progress Report
- Parents will not be permitted on campus without prior appointment.
- Parents must wear a face mask at the time of their visit to the school.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Issuance of the Registration Form does not guarantee admission.
- All details and data must be true and accurate. No changes in the date or year of birth, or surname will be made under any circumstances throughout the child’s association with the school, especially at the time of submitting the documents to the Board for Year 9. Please think this through carefully before submitting the child’s NADRA Birth Certificate.
- Parents are reminded not to attempt using any influence or contacts to circumvent the normal admission process. Doing so may result in immediate disqualification of their child from this process.
- Dues paid at the time of Admission are non-refundable.
- We trust that parents will understand that seats are limited and we are unable to offer admissions to all the applicants.
In case you have a query, please contact us:
Phone numbers: 021-34556423 & 021-34559363
Email ID: email@example.com